Tuesday 15 September 2015

Day 2088 (15/09/2015)

Day one of my course involved an early start an a bit of a taxi journey to the venue. I normally stay in the nearest hotel but I was told that the venue was not in a nice area and that it was best to stay in the centre of Dublin, so I have to get up earlier than I would wish.

Anyway the day went OK, not great but OK. Saying that the people on the course bought a big bag of chocolate for the course and took me for lunch in their canteen.


I got advised to take the tram back into Dublin, which was cheap an handy.


In the evening I went back to the Mexican take -away that is round the corner from the hotel as the burritos and nachos are quite tasty.


Thomas has moved into his new place, so I'm hoping he is happy (fingers crossed)




No comments:

Post a Comment