Sunday 23 June 2013

Day 1274 & 1275 (22 & 23/06/2013)

A very busy weekend as I have a few big reports that I'm doing at the moment and I'm going to London next week, which I still haven't prepared for.

We had a nice Chinese on Saturday as a treat, as it has been a bit of a rarity for us to all be together lately. Thankfully when it arrived it was just in the one box.



It does for dinner for a couple of days but it does look bad when it arrives in two cardboard boxes.

When Kelly goes to Brighton evenings like this will be very rare and probably just a memory, which is sad but I'm happy for her, as I think it will help her grow as a person and if anything she needs to look further a field than just the South West to do her arty theatre stuff.

Thomas is at the ICC Final today in Birmingham and has enjoyed the last few weeks; hopefully this will set him up for his career. I have been quite impressed that he has got up so early for so many mornings.

Luckily for him he is working in Taunton this weeks so can have more of a lie-in.




No comments:

Post a Comment