Saturday 1 June 2013

Day 1253 & 1254 (01 & 02/06/2013)

A few photos of yesterdays trip.





Brian May was just arriving when I turned up.


And a little bit later I saw the new Archbishop of Canterbury, if he counts as a celebrity spot.

We recorded the interview in a cafe near the studio to give it atmosphere. I think I am an unnamed private investigator dealing in the murky world of buying & selling information but I do keep pointing out that I only deal with legal things.



Hopefully when they edit it I wont sound to bad.

Anyway I was able to get back early, so was able to spend the evening with my family , which was nice.

Busy weekend of work as usual and apparently its June already, how did that happen, I swear it was only New Year a couple of weeks ago and the 1980's a couple of years ago.

Update - Sunday 16:00 - Its been a lovely weekend. My reward from being in the office all day yesterday was a visit to the ice-cream van.


I've cut the grass and tidied the garden today. It must have been hot quite hot this week as the water feature was out of water.


I got some nice salmon today for a nice light dinner, which I'm cooking inside but aim to eat out side in the sun later, with a nice bottle of Pinot Grigio. 


I have been watching Miss Potter on the iPlayer today, I have seen it before and its a lovely little film but it makes me so so sad.





No comments:

Post a Comment