Monday 10 June 2013

Day 1262 (10/06/2013)

In the office working most of the day but I did manage to go to the gym for 17 minutes of cycling followed by a 17 minute swim.

I had only meant to do 15 minutes of each but I was listening to my i-pod when on the bike and waited till the end of a track, then when I was swimming it was easier to swim until 10 past the hour as I can't really make out the clock without my glasses on.

Once again the whole time at the gym I was thinking about lunch, so on my return, a bit of pork pie, tomato and pickle.


It was lovely and a well deserved treat.

It will be nice to see Thomas later, as he has been away for a few days covering the cricket.

The house may seem even quieter soon if Kelly moves out as she is planning. I know they must grow up and move out and on with their own lives but I will miss them as I enjoy their company (most of the time).




No comments:

Post a Comment