Thursday 27 June 2013

Day 1279 (27/06/2013)

Still incredibly busy but I've had to spend/waste time trying to sort out someones laptop because they never F**KING listen.

When I retire from doing all of this stuff I will get rid of all of my computers and never touch a keyboard again, so when someone tries to lumber me with having to sort out their computer again I can just say NO F**KING SORT IT OUT YOURSELF.

This is actually a much calmer version of what I was thinking but there are times when people don't appreciate how calm and patient I am; otherwise I would quite easily unleash a torrent of abuse they wouldn't believe but they were so F**KING close today.

Just because I work on computers doesn't mean I know how every bit of software works and just because I work for myself from home doesn't mean I'm always free.

Counts to ten and thinks about applying for a shotgun licence.

God (he doesn't exist) I need a holiday.




No comments:

Post a Comment