Monday 17 June 2013

Day 1267 & 1268 (15 & 16/06/2013)

The weekend is here and so is the bad weather. Busy in the office doing my first few articles for Police Oracle, which hopefully are OK but we will see if it pays off in more courses in the long run. I am also pushing ahead with my new venture which I hope will work for us over the next few years.

Thomas is away at the cricket for another 3 days and got into the Mail on Sunday with a photo.


It was Fathers Day on Sunday and most of us were able to meet up at Mum & Dads. I got a new Lego figure from Kelly to join my sailor.


I may have to get a bigger desk if she buys me the whole set. 

Then we went out to The Worlds End and shared a few staters.


Where my wife had a Banoffee Brulee, where they melt the sugar at the table by setting light to it.


And yes it was tasty.




No comments:

Post a Comment