Saturday 12 March 2011

Day 440 & 441 (12 & 13/03/2011)

Loads to do before flying over to the channel islands tomorrow. Firstly I must book the car park at the airport and dig out my passport.

Saw Alan Carr last night on a practice night for his up coming tour. He was brilliant, very funny and great stage presence and interaction with the audience.

Seeing Miles Jupp tonight, so don't have much time today to get everything ready.

Really saddened at the disasters in the world. I suppose living in a grey drizzle place the UK seems a good bet at times like these.

Update - Sun 19:30 - Flew out from Bristol this morning, it went OK even allowing for me missing the junction on the motorway and then having to take a cross country route I wasn't sure of, then Gary & Elaine got caught in traffic.

The journey was OK and we got to the hotel, which seems OK but really I only booked it as they advertised free wifi throughout the whole hotel but I can't seem to get my laptop to sign IMO the hotels system, so not best pleased. Will have to update my blog from the raining venue tomorrow.

Hopefully have something nice to eat then a goodnights sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment