Monday 28 March 2011

Day 456 (28/03/2011)

Loads to do before I drive up north this afternoon. I have then evening off as Seeing Richard Herring in Preston tonight which should be good.

Update - 12:30 - F**KING C**TS B***ARD W**KERS, just heard the company I bought my Take That tickets through has gone bust. I should get my money back as I paid by credit card but I had bought them as a present for my wife.

Update - 17:45 - On the drive up North I set my iphone to play my music in shuffle mode. It was clearly taking the piss as it kept playing Take That & Robbie Williams tracks.

Anyway my mood was improved by meeting Richard Herring at the hotel. I shook his hand and pointed out I am not a stalker, but I think he probably thinks I am.


4 comments:

  1. 'Seeing' Richard Herring. Indeed ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The question is - did he believe you when you said you weren't a stalker ?

    ReplyDelete