Saturday 19 March 2011

Day 447 & 448 (19 & 20/03/2011)

It's nice to be back home with my wifi and my family.

Thought I would include a few photos from the week, obviously they are of the meals we had.


There were other great meals and I think I might have to be on salad for a few years now.

It was great to have time with Gary & Elaine, who saved me being bored and staying at the hotel by myself.


We spent a few hours at Reg's Garden. Reg seems to have had a very interesting life.

I'm not complaining but I have to prepare for next weeks course, the last for a while, but three in three weeks is a bit knackering. I also have about a months worth of reports that need doing this week.

Update - Sun 19:30 - Just about got next weeks course sorted, now to send off a few emails. Tea & cake later then bed early (ish). Not looking forward to a few early mornings, role on next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment