Friday 4 March 2011

Day 432 (04/03/2011)

The sun is out, the sky is blue, if I had the time I would go out for a walk or on my bike. It doesn't rhyme but you get the idea.

Hopefully training someone for a client next month so they can do their own inquiries. It will be a shame to say goodbye to a client of over 5years and to at least £1k a month in work but it will be nice to have more time. I am sure they will come back every so often on the difficult jobs.

I am also trying to arrange something to do with the training, which if it comes off will mean lots more courses around the UK and I have already spoken to someone about helping me out on those.

So hopefully in a few months time I will have a nice regular income and more time off. Then I can spend more time getting fit, more time with my family and more time to write my books but not in that order.

Also after a gap of a few months off from going to comedy gigs I have loads coming up, although to be fair four of them are to see Richard Herring. Honestly I am not obsessed with this guy but have just take to his comedy.

I have found a new restaurant in Taunton and hopefully will book a table for tomorrow for me and my wife, to make up for the fact that I am doing so much work that we can't have our Orange Wednesday for more than a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment