Saturday 26 March 2011

Day 454 & 455 (26 & 27/03/2011)

The party was fun last night, although it made me feel quite old.

Saw a few bits of the news today from the demo in London. I amazed that protesters attack the police when most MP's addresses can easily be located, surely they are a much better target.

I know you shouldn't and I never would but if I was a desperate anarchist why bother with Top Shop when you can get the Top Man.

An surely these protesters are forced to take to the streets to challenge a government that many feel has no legitimacy. Come on Libya, send a few planes over to help them out. (I know flippant comment but lets not mention Bahrain or Saudi)

Update - Sun 21:50 - Still sat here doing some work.

Lost two hours today, one when the clocks went forward then the second spent putting all the clocks right.

No comments:

Post a Comment