Saturday 5 March 2011

Day 433 & 434 (05 & 06/03/2011)

What to do first, the work that has to be done and sent in or the preparation for the course that I am giving on Monday.

I had to cancel the restaurant for tonight as my wife had tickets to see 4 Poofs & a Piano tonight, so we will probably see that instead.

Update - Sun 14:15 - We had a quick meal at the Worlds End last night, very nice.

Then off to see Four Poofs & A Piano.

Fair enough it wasn't my choice but the wife wanted to see them so I went along. It was a fun show full of rude songs & jokes.


Taunton does amaze me, as once again, just like for Julian Clarey, the audience was mostly made of people in their 70's, laughing along to comments about anal sex.

Still doing preparation for the courses coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment