Wednesday 29 October 2014

Day 1766 (28/10/2014)

I went for a meeting at a local Harley Davidson dealership,


which actually wasn't that weird as I knew they had a coffee shop there.


The meeting was with an old colleague, who had a very interesting life after we stopped working together. He had clearly become quite a scary expert at computers, telling me a few things he had got involved with.

We both shared the opinion that you should never trust people in the security services, with him saying they don't mind burning you after they have used you. Then he did me a favour and put some useful stuff on a memory stick for me.

Now this was really useful stuff but I had to put it on two other systems before putting it on my main computer, scanning it for every known virus, malware, spyware, as clearly he was a friend / colleague but I'm still sceptical as to his offer to help me.


The may possibly help me in my copyright fight and will not doubt cause discomfort to some police officers who I hate.





No comments:

Post a Comment