Saturday 25 October 2014

Day 1762 (24/10/2014)

I'm nearly fully recovered so back to the gym for another good 30 minutes of swimming. I'm doing it by time now as opposed to counting the lengths but I'm pretty confident that it over the 40 lengths for half-a-mile.

Although I'm up to date with my research work I still have things to do in relation to the courses, as I have a few courses coming up. At least the London one won't be embarrassing as it will have half-a-dozen people on it and it won't lose money.

I'm feeling a bit more confident about work at the moment but I know I have quite some way to go to get the company back to where it was at the start of the year. It is very frustrating as running a business is hard enough without having to spend a lot of time and energy on things that shouldn't of happened.

Hopefully in a year or so, when everything is settled, I will know how much of a future my company has and what I shall be doing with my time..

It would have been so much easier if we had won the euro millions roll over of about £150 million last night.

We could have bought the £1 million house we like in Rottingdean and gradually retired to live by the sea. Plus we could have done a lot of good by giving most of the money away to friends and family. So really we have all lost out by us not winning it all.




No comments:

Post a Comment