Tuesday 7 October 2014

Day 1745 (07/10/2014)

Yesterday was very busy, it would have been better if I hadn't gone to the gym but I needed to get back in to the routine after taking most of last week off. I upped the cycling to 12 minutes, did the weight lifting and sit-ups then did my half a mile swim.

I had aimed to leave home by about 5pm at the latest but in the end it was gone 7:45pm by the time I had everything ready.

My hotel is quite nice, with a nice sized slightly posh room but it's never the same when I am alone.

I started this weeks three day training session and it went quite well but the reception for the internet isn't great.

Looking forward to dinner later but I'm not sure what I will have yet.

Update - OK it was a curry.



In my defence I didn't have breakfast or lunch today and only had a couple of banana's when I got back at 5pm tonight, so i was quite hungry. And I did walk in to town to find a restaurant, so that counts as exercise right.



No comments:

Post a Comment