Tuesday 22 April 2014

Day 1574 & 1575 (19 & 20/04/2014)

Saturday was a relaxed day, apart from tidying the garden, like all the other middle-aged middle-classed Englishmen on a Bank Holiday Weekend.



Still it was worth it as I quite like being able to sit out in my garden now.

It was a bit late so we went to The Worlds End for dinner. I had the lasagne whilst my wife had the liver & bacon, one of her favourites.



It is one of the things I like about going here that you can have normal homely food. They used to do a brilliant ham egg and chips. We even took home a sticky chicken salad for Thomas who was out at the football.

Then jam pudding for her and a salty caramel sundae for me, which was fantastic.



Then Sunday we went off to see Kelly in Rottingdean for a couple of days.


We found a great local pub, the Ye Old Black Horse, which did fantastic Sunday Roasts.





They also did entertainment but we "left the building" before Rottingdean's Elvis started.

Time for a quick walk on the beach, where we saw a mermaid.


Golly Brighton is full of these arty types.

Then off to our nearby Travelodge for the night.





No comments:

Post a Comment