Thursday 17 April 2014

Day 1571 (16/04/2014)

After quite a few years of doing both the training and the research work, I was as a result having to work at least 10hrs - 16hrs  a day every day. At the start of the year I gave up most of the research (& investigations) work and have had a much more relaxed life since, although there are still the occasional busy periods but nowhere near as much as before.

Obviously it also mean that I have given up half of my income which is why I must pursue more train opportunities now as the training has the potential to earn more in a shorter period of time. But it is a double edged sword as a hat being away from home but must go away to earn money.

Anyway I have coasted for the last few months enjoying my new easier life style but yesterday I actually got some enthusiasm to push forward with the training and a new venture.

Hopefully this will also carry on to getting the house tidy and me getting fit.



No comments:

Post a Comment