Wednesday 30 April 2014

Day 1584 (29/04/2014)

Up early and off by train to London talk at a Terorism / Forensics Conference at Olympia.



The guy talking before me was really interesting. He had spent six years as an undercover officer pretending to be a 12yr old girl on-line to trap paedophiles.  


My talk seemed to go down OK but it was all off the cuff as I wasn't getting paid so hadn't given it much thought.

The exhibition was quite interesting with lots of boys toys.


I visited most of the displays to see what freebies I could collect and did OK. I refuse to collect pens or pads any-more as I have enough to last a family of 10 for a lifetime.


Due to the tube strike I took a taxi and went into Paddington via a different entrance, which was most unexpected. 


Then I caught an early train home.




No comments:

Post a Comment