Monday 28 October 2013

Day 1402 (28/10/2013)

Well we were supposed to be having the storm of the century but thankfully it seems to have missed Taunton although it is a bit wet.

Thomas's car had an MOT today and passed without any issues, thankfully as I wasn't looking forward to more big bills.

Today I got an email from someone who was a student on a police training course last week, nothing to do with me but they felt driven to contact me as my ears should have been burning as I was the continual topic of conversation last week when the police instructors were slagging me off and saying I would never find out what material of mine they had copied.

Understandably this annoyed me somewhat and I have made a few complaints as a result. I'm loathed to take legal action due to the expense and time but can't let this go, but will try and work within the system. Either way its convinced me that I want less and less to do with the police.



No comments:

Post a Comment