Tuesday 8 October 2013

Day 1381 (07/10/2013)

I'm desperately trying to catch up with stuff from being away last week.

Every year I say hopefully I will be less busy next year, earning more but working less. But at the moment if my new venture works I will be a lot more busy next year which will be good as I need the money but bad as I hate being away and it will mean a lot more courses around the country.

If my new venture doesn't work then I will need to work harder with my other stuff, which won't be fun at all. So I'm really hoping that this new venture takes off but it is very very reliant on a lot of financial support from others, so it might not even get off of the ground. Fingers crossed.

I've been so busy I've not gone to the gym for months and I know I will be away for the next two weeks so my hair will be annoyingly long when I 'm next free to go for a hair cut.



No comments:

Post a Comment