Monday 21 October 2013

Day 1393 & 1394 (19 & 20/10/2013)

Basically a whole weekend spent preparing for next weeks course next to Heathrow Airport and I just about got it done by 7pm, just in time to drive there. Still the hotel, the Park Inn, seems quite comfortable (and quite pricey) and even has a pool which I intend to use. The bed is really big & comfy.


When I was in the bar with Kevin having a chat in the evening we were both surprised by the number of scantly dressed women there were around the hotel, almost as if they were turning up to work. I'm sure this and the large comfy beds are just a coincidence.  

I hate these courses that start on a Monday as it means my Sunday dinner is rushed and without a bottle of wine.

I'm looking forward to getting home Thursday night and being home  for a few weeks.




No comments:

Post a Comment