Tuesday 15 October 2013

Day 1388 (14/10/2013)

Well it appears that my presentation on Friday went reasonably well. Well I think it did, it was just that today the man that booked me and organised it phoned me to ask me if I would take part at an X Factory style event at the Annual Compliance Officers Gala Dinner at a posh London hotel in a couple of months, to raise money for charity.

He thought after my presentation, where as always I came out with a few funny one-liners that most people laughed at, that I could do a 10 minute Peter Kay type comedy act that would fit in with the other singing & dancing acts they have from some of the high street banks.

As tempted as I am for a new life style I don't really think a life as a stand up comedian is for me.

Then off to Preston for the week.




No comments:

Post a Comment