Tuesday 8 October 2013

Day 1382 (08/10/2013)

I've nearly caught up with my work but as I'm going to be away for the next two weeks then I know I will soon have another backlog of work back in the office.

There might be some good news on the work front with a the possibility of doing quite a few courses near to Heathrow, not just the one that I'm doing in two weeks time.

So good for the money but not good for spending more time with my family, which is a battle sometimes but at the end of the day if you have bills to pay and people who are reliant on you then you have to earn the money. Very Norman Tebbit but needs must.

I've bought a ticket to see Richard Herring's new show when I'm in in London next month doing some training, which will at least give me something to look forward to when I'm there as I being away from home is no fun when you've been doing it any time.




No comments:

Post a Comment