Saturday 2 June 2012

Day 889 & 890 (02 & 03/06/2012)

No gym today, giving my body a chance to recover. I had planned to spend all day in the garden, clearing up and setting things out but I had to wait for my wife. We eventually got out and ended up buying a few things I hadn't intended to and definitely a couple of things I didn't want but she wanted them and as always I gave into her again.


I don't think we are any longer going for the minimalist look.

Now the trees have been cut back I was able to clean the patio.


I do like jet washing things, it came up quite well.


I was then going to start putting some things together but the rain came down, which put an end to it. The rain got quite heavy, which is a pain, I just hope its nice tomorrow night for Elton John.

Update - Sunday - Started to tidy and set up things in the garden, would have done more but it was raining.



Then in the evening we went off to see Elton John with my wife and Mum & Dad for the open air concert at the Cricket Ground. After a wonderful dry & hot week, it poured with rain for about an hour. The sort of heavy rain coming straight down that you can not shelter from. We were all soaked thru.



We had quite good seats, apart from the lack of cover. Elton was great and so were the support, 2 Cellos.

No comments:

Post a Comment