Thursday 28 June 2012

Day 915 (28/06/2012)

We had our house valued today, not that we are selling it but we are having to change our mortgage around and had to have someone come round and check our house out.

We were quite concerned that the mess (there is a lot of it) and a few bits that need decorating or renewing might effect things but the the man was only here for about 15minutes and he didn't even open some of the doors, just counted the rooms and measured the outside of the house.

Hopefully everything will go through OK and then I will be in debt until the next millenium.

I am currently playing online scrabble with my aunty and after getting totally spanked by her in the first game I was able, for the first time ever, to have a word where I used all of my letter / tiles.

Obviously I won but I think I should retire now as I doubt I will win that many more games. 

No comments:

Post a Comment