Monday 11 June 2012

Day 898 (11/06/2012)

A day doing paperwork and admin as opposed to doing paid work.

Booked the car parking at the airport for next weeks holiday and really looking forward to it now. I was getting a bit worried as a few people had said that Madeira wasn't that nice but I've read a few nice things about the hotel on Trip Advisor. OK it doesn't win awards for its food but there are lots of nice restaurants nearby.

I went to the gym with my wife this afternoon. I might not be able to go tomorrow as I'm having to pop out of the office for a few hours to visit a property, ask some questions of the neighbours & take some photos for a client. I've not done that for ages and I'm only doing it to be helpful to a prestigious client (well that and the money I'm charging them).

No comments:

Post a Comment