Saturday 30 June 2012

Day 917 & 918 (30/06 & 01/07/2012)

The weekend is here and I thought I would spend some time tidying the garden as the grass had got so long with the rain & sun when we were away. I managed to cut it and brush up the clippings before the rain came down but I didn't do half of what I wanted. Typical after I had a shower and sat back down in front of my computer and the sun came back out.

Update - Sunday 19:30 - Just had a very nice roast lamb dinner no pictures just for a change.

Yesterday I was watching a couple of programmes about The Who on the i-player and during an Electric Proms session at The Round House in Camden I had to think if I had ever seen The Who as there was a man in the audience who looked so much like me, even wearing a shirt like the ones I wear, that it even had me thinking twice.


I have never seen The Who live and this isn't me (in the bottom left) but throughout the concert the camera showed him a few times and he is either my long lost twin ware my doppelganger.

No comments:

Post a Comment