Saturday 28 April 2012

Day 854 & 855 (28 & 29/04/2012)

In London yesterday and in went quite well, hopefully as well as helping the charity I may have met a new top notch paying client, who was impressed with the sort of things I do.

Thomas was with my Dad at a charity boxing event last night in Wales, with Thomas being the official photographer.


I'm looking forward to seeing the photo's but Thomas had to go straight out when he came back home as he is watching the football with his friends, hoping that West Ham go back up to The Premiership (It doesn't look like they will unless they win the play offs).

It doesn't seem that along that I used to take Thomas to see West Ham,


but I think it may have been quite a few years as the kids appear to have grown up a fair bit now.

Busy weekend as I have a few presentations to give next week.

Update - Sunday 16:30 - Has anyone started building an ark yet? The rain has been non stop and its also cold & wet. It's supposed to be spring but it's a lot more like winter.

Busy week, away for most of it, staying in three different hotels in three days. Sounds exciting until you have to do it every month, then it's just a pain in the butt.

No comments:

Post a Comment