Saturday 7 April 2012

Day 833 & 834 (07 & 08/04/2012)

The weekend is her and I am going to cut the grass and start setting up things in the garden.

Plus I must catch up on some work but my computer has now completely died.

Update - Saturday - Cut the grass with the new lawn mower and jet washed a few old things in the garden that we are going to keep.



Thought I would include a photo of the bloody silly gnome that my wife bought for the garden. She has already named him Norman The Gnome.


Update - Sunday - The Easter Bunny paid me a visit.


Went to a friend of a friends 60th birthday party which was nice. They had a very posh marquee at the venue, which apparently won an episode of Channel 4's Four In A Bed.


Had nice roast pork rolls.


Got back and had the start of a bad cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment