Tuesday 10 April 2012

Day 836 (10/04/2012)

Back to work and had to order a new computer, hopefully it will be ready by tomorrow lunchtime. Trying to do some work on my laptop but its just not the same.

Have made another trip to the tip, slowly getting rid of things we don't need or want. At this rate just another 5 or 6 years and the house & garage will be tidy.

My cold is still here, so not feeling at my best.

Update -16:00 - I have had loads of emails from someone who was on last weeks course asking lots of questions about how I did things. He was saying how it was really important as he needed to know as that's why he went on the course. I did feel like saying that if he had paid attention during the course instead of talking then he might of understood more. He is on his 6th email today and clearly didn't read what I put in the first one. I know if I read this one I will just tell him to F**K OFF.

Counting to 10 and thinking about being a serious businessman instead of a grumpy old man. It's no good he should just F**K OFF.

No comments:

Post a Comment