Thursday 19 April 2012

Day 845 (19/04/2012)

I arrived in Leicester very late and it was pouring with rain so I couldn't really see the venue but it was very oldy worldy inside. Its is called Rothley Court Manor if you want to visit. It has the look and feel of a spooky 1960's Walt Disney film.


My room even looked out on a little patio with a turret setting. 


I started the day with a health breakfast of smoked salmon & scrambled eggs.


Then off to the conference, which went quite well and which will hopefully lead to some new contacts and opportunities.  


Driving away from Rothley Court Manor it looked less scary but if anything bad happens there my money is on the janitor being responsible, probably wearing a mask (think Scooby Doo).


Home and Thomas is in the paper again.


Might go out for dinner as we have all been busy lately and its nice to sit together and catch up, without having any washing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment