Tuesday 24 April 2012

Day 850 (24/04/2012)

Another busy day working but getting up to date and I think my helpers will soon be making a massive positive difference. It will be nice to farm out lots of my work, leaving me clear to do other things for the company and also to spend more time with my family.

When we were having a late lunch today the hail stones were bouncing off the car roof and in the patio. Not exactly an April Shower. I can't wait for the summer.

Slightly surreal moment today as I was listening to James Murdoch at The Leveson Inquiry and had an email from someone within his organisation asking for some advice an enquiry (nothing to do with the enquiry). Doing things legally is suddenly very popular. It will hopefully led to a bit of training in London. I may have to charge them more so I can make a donation to charity to cover the fact that I'm working for the dark side.

No comments:

Post a Comment