Saturday 28 March 2020

Day 3741 & 3742 (28 & 29/03/2020)

It's the weekend and I may have to spend time queuing for the supermarket but I'm planning on doing a curry tonight & a roast tomorrow.

Also have work to do in the office and must start to tidy the garden but the dat started with with a nice Happy Face Breakfast.


I went to Tesco's in the afternoon and had to queue but it was OK and as the mad rush of the morning was long past I didn't have to wait long.



In the evening I made a nice curry.



After dinner we had a nice hour long online video catch-up with G&E which was nice.

On Sunday I was going to spend time in the garden but it was so very cold and windy so I caught up with some work.

Did a roast chicken dinner in the afternoon, very nice.






No comments:

Post a Comment