Saturday 21 March 2020

Day 3734 & 3735 (21 & 22/03/2020)

It's the weekend and still time for work. I went to Tesco's after lunch, there were some empty shelves  but plenty of stuff if we all shop sensibly & for the day or a few days. Today doing a Mexican and managed to get everything I needed.


I went to Bristol with my wife in the afternoon, to lay flowers on Mary's grave for Mothers Day, then came home and made the Mexican for all four of us, as both kids are home but not getting too close to us.

 

On Sunday I saw my parents for the last time for a while as were are now upping our isolation and really limiting any needless contact with others. It was nice to see my Mum on Mothers Day, albeit briefly but I think it may have been worth visiting for a little while today as I think peoples mental health needs taking care of, not just making sure they don't catch the virus.

I got my wife some flowers for Mothers Day   


And id a nice roast dinner. 

 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment