Sunday 1 March 2020

Day 3713 (29/02/2020)

Arriving in Muscat in Oman in the morning, it was hot, a lot hotter and drier than Taunton had been. Getting in to the country was fairly trouble free although they are taking the cornavirus very serious.

I was meet at the airport and as it was too early to book into the hotel, we had a traditional breakfast and a drive around the city, which was interesting.

 
 

Then it was off to the hotel, where after a short wait I was able to get into my room and catch-up on some work but most importantly some sleep. The room is OK but for a whole week it is a bit small and basic.

 

In the evening I went out for a walk around ad went to a local restaurant for some dinner, which was nice.

 

 

 I wasn't too keen on the Moroccan tea.






No comments:

Post a Comment