Sunday 1 March 2020

Day 3712 (28/02/2020)

It was a busy morning, not helped by the fact that my wife's car was still in the garage. I had emails to send and stuff to do and then pack for Oman and drive to Heathrow.

As I was travelling business class I was able to use the BA Lounge, so it was nice to relax with a few drinks and some food before the flight.


 



Then off to catch the flight, only slightly drunk.

Business class was nice and relaxed with loads of room, food and drink but you get more privacy and a better space on Air France and the food was better was as well.








The breakfast was the best food on the flight.

I watched 3 films on the flight, JoJo Rabbit was fantastic, Rocketman was very good and the Renée Zellweger as Judy Garland in Judy, which was good.




No comments:

Post a Comment