Wednesday 25 July 2018

Day 3129 (25/07/2018)

Thankfully I didn't have to fly to Dublin first thing this morning, so I had time to do some office things before driving to London to meet a friend for a curry and have a meeting.

It was really hot but I thought I couldn't really wear shorts to meet Colin and go to the restaurant, so I wore long trousers for the long hot drive, which was quite nice as my air conditioning was on full blast. When I arrived in London I met up with Colin, who was wearing shorts :-(

 

Quite a nice curry and great to catch-up with Colin.

Then afterwards I drove up to Walthamstow to meet my business partners for tomorrows, they had been out and wear both very drunk, so we were up util 2am talking (mostly they were taking rubbish).




No comments:

Post a Comment