Sunday 8 July 2018

Day 3111 & 3112 (07 & 08/07/2018)

The weekend is here and I'm starting to feel a bit better.

We had a nice healthy-ish breakfast, with pancakes & fruit.



A quick look at my daily intake of antibiotics and multi-vitamins and cod liver oil things, which I'm remembering to take everyday, so hopefully I will be healthier than ever.


Then it was just about time for the football and England won, which seemed unreel from the norm.

In the evening I did a nice Jamie Oliver salmon dinner, with a few dded ingredients but it was very tasty.





I tweeted about it and even got a Like from the man himself.


Then I did a Jamie Oliver cream-less strawberry ice-cream which wasn't as successful as it ended up a bit like a half-melted sorbet but it was refreshing on a hot evening.

 
 

Sunday was a bit different as we were going out in the evening, so no time for a full Sunday Roast and a bottle of wine :-( so I did quite a nice sausage casserole thing (well it was a posh ready meal my mum bought but didn't want)


Then we went to see Chris Ramsey at Yeovil, which was very funny.








No comments:

Post a Comment