Saturday 21 July 2018

Day 3125 & 3126 (21 & 22/07/2018)

After a good nights sleep I was up fairly early, unfortunately still with a painful throat & tongue, so I had a beaches lemon, with honey, hopefully it might help.

My wife had made some lovely pancakes but I could hardly eat anything.


In the afternoon I ended up at the hospital to see a doctor who told me I have an inflamed ulcer at the back of my throat and put me on a course of antibiotics. It appears that whatever I had after New York wasn't killed off by the last set of antibiotics but only subdued and it has now come back. Hopefully the new antibiotics will sort it out.

We were supposed to be at a party on Saturday but I just wasn't well enough, which was annoying.

Sunday I felt a bit better so went to my parents for breakfast but it took about 30 minutes to eat a croissant.

I made a nice salad in the afternoon but really struggled to eat any of it.

 
Hopefully I will be feeling better soon as its been good for my diet but nothing else.



No comments:

Post a Comment