Tuesday 26 July 2016

Day 2398 (22/07/2016)

If I was catching a flight in the UK I have to be at the airport at least 2hrs before but in Bacau my flight was at 8:30am and my alarm was set to 6:40am. Then a showrr and pack, pay the bill and get in a taxi by 7:30am and then to the airport for 7:45am and I was still in the queue to drop of my bag and get thru security.

Then bag on to the rented Bulgarian plane, where the stewardesses were dressed in in denim dresses with denim jackets.


Hardly the look for 2016 but perhaps it is still the height of fashion in Eastern Europe.

I was flying with my business partner, so was unable to sleep the whole was as normal as he wanted to discuss things.

Then into Luton and after a long wait for my bags and my car it was a long drive home.

Then a bit of a relax in the evening.



No comments:

Post a Comment