Monday 25 July 2016

Day 2394 (18/07/2016)

It was a really early start and drive to Luton. The only good thing was that I got a nice breakfast at Frankie & Benny's.


Then annoyingly the plane we were flying in had been changed, so the seat with the extra leg room at the front of the plane that I had paid extra for was no longer there, so they gave me a completely different seat, next to a window at the back of the plane.



Thankfully I slept for most of the journey.

They had been having a really hot spell in Bacau but it was raining heavily when I arrived.

Then off to the hotel, where i ended up in the same room as last time. Then off to meet Richard my business partner for a meeting in our usual venue, in the pub opposite the sex shop.



We had some very nice pizzas delivered from next door.


The best food I have had in Romania.



No comments:

Post a Comment