Wednesday 20 November 2013

Day 1421 & 1422 (16 & 17/11/2013)

In London for the weekend for two reasons. Firstly I'm running a two day Web Investigator training course for The Centre Of Investigative Journalism at The City University London.



The class is quite mixed and international, which means its a bit slower than normal due to the language issues. Its embarrassing that all these foriegners speak such good English and I struggle with my own language.


I must remember to take some proper pens and board cleaner with to these events, as this was after I cleaned the board.


Anyway the course went well and they all seemed very happy.

Then in the evening I had got some tickets to see some comedy shows in London. On the Saturday I saw Christian Reilly, who is quite funny and was part of the AIOTM team with Richard Herring.


Then on the Sunday night I met up with Kelly to see Richard Herring well I haven't seen him for ages.


Obviously it was nice to catch up with Kelly & Richard as its been too long since I have seen either.




No comments:

Post a Comment