Thursday 28 November 2013

Day 1433 (28/11/2013)

Lots of work but when I went to the gym the pool was full so I just had a steam & a jacuzzi.

Off to my mum & dads for dinner tonight with an old family friend, which will be nice.

I've been approached to take part in a TV series for Channel 4 about Social Networking sites. I've said I don't mind taking part but don't want to appear on camera (for a mixture of professional reasons and the fact that I'm fat & scruffy) which they have taken as a reason to make my role more secretive and asked me if I would do it in a mask.

I have said this just makes it sound too pervy but I'm sure we can work something out, like not filming me at all but whilst talking about masks I do like the use by Anonymous of the V For Vendetta mask.


A very strong image of public strength and a fight for the freedoms we once had.




No comments:

Post a Comment