Wednesday 20 November 2013

Day 1425 (20/11/2013)

An early start for a meeting but the man I was meeting phoned to say he was going to be late, so I stopped off for a service station breakfast; honestly just to kill time.


Then to the Bristol Hilton for a meeting, over a pot of tea.


The meeting was interesting as it was with the investigating officer for my complaint about The College Of Policing. I'm hopping that this might help bring an end to the whole incident as I'm getting tired of arguing with the Police and spending my time fighting these battles. He seems genuine and full of common sense, I just hopes that he finds the evidence, so he can highlight the obvious.

After the meeting I went for a swim & a steam then back to the office to do some work.



No comments:

Post a Comment