Tuesday 6 August 2013

Day 1318 (05/08/2013)

Busy day doing work but we had a new boiler fitted.


Its got a cute blue light and works properly, so that's two reasons whilst its better than the old one. It was a pain being without water for a couple of hours, then sweating buckets while he tried out the heating.

I'm picking up my new car tomorrow, so had to download my new car insurance documents but struggled to set up my on-line account with my insurer as most of the questions meant nothing to me.


I can't remember any teachers from school as I'm in my mid 40's and hated most of my teachers
I'm not really a pet person, I know we had a cat when I was about 3 but I can't remember its name & don't really care
I can't remember who I first had a crush on, as I'm in my 40's now and have fancied people for most of my life, why not ask Kylie or Dannii
I can't remember where I first went on holiday as I'm in my mid 40's but my Mum would know
I didn't really have a best friend at school, I hated school and my school years
I have hundreds of cousins, its a bit cruel to ask which is my favorite
I can't remember which was the first film to make me cry, I'm in my mid 40's and have seen thousands of films. I know I have recently seen the re-makes of Day Of The Jackal and Edge Of Darkness and both were crap but neither made me cry
Did we even have House or Teams at my last school. I can remember who was dealing drugs at school and what stolen goods were being offered around during the lessons but that's about it
I can't remember the name of the first airline I flew with but I can tell you I shared a small bottle of Mateus Rose with my new wife during the flight

Why not ask questions like Wine, Red or White?; Crisps, Salt & Vinegar or Cheese & Onion?



No comments:

Post a Comment