Monday 19 August 2013

Day 1330 & 1331 (17 & 18/08/2013)

Saturday started with another talk to the journalism students and a few of the speakers sat in, so quite a bit of pressure but it seemed to go OK.

Then I had about an 8 hour wait at the airport before my flight home. Thankfully they had a TGI Fridays at the airport, where I could sit comfortably eating some lovely food, next to a plug for my phone and free WiFi. This was heaven.






OK it might look a lot but it was over several hours and I did need to catch up.

Got back to the UK then a long drive home so I didn't get back until 3 am.

It was great to have Kelly back, so we had a nice Sunday roast dinner, at her request, as apparently they don't have that in London. Glad she's enjoying herself there, even if we do miss her lots. Fingers crossed that she gets a permanent job doing what she wants soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment