Saturday 24 August 2013

Day 1336 (23/08/2013)

My cold has just about gone although my wife is now wingeing that she has a cold. Women! they will never know what true pain and illness is like. OK they do I'm just a wingeing bloke but it was quite a bad cold, for a couple of days.

Work is a bit slow but at least it has given me a chance to catch up on things and create a website for my new venture. Now I just have to secure lots of money to kick-start it.

My parents are settling into their new house and have changed the photo of me & my wife they have out as the other one was starting to fade, as we've been married that long.


So yet another old photo showing how young and slim I once was, plus how smart I could be back then. It was another nice suit, although somewhat dated nowadays. I was going through a stage of paisley ties at this time and this was pink & grey. Oh the 1980's in someways they were quite a good time.




No comments:

Post a Comment