Tuesday 6 August 2013

Day 1319 (06/08/2013)

After being in The Star at the weekend, Thomas went a bit more up market today with a named entry in The Times.


He is off to Exeter football tomorrow, which doesn't sound great but they are playing QPR, so there should be some interest in it.

I changed my car over today, as I get them on three year deals. I picked a silver coloured car as the scratches on my last car showed up as silver against the red paint, so now the scratches shouldn't show up.  


After I drove away I realized how much I didn't like the car; its uncomfortable to drive, the seat belt is in the wrong position and pulls across my throat, the steering wheel is too small, its got an annoying screen taking up all of the room on the dash board where I used to rest my phone and the lights don't work properly, so it has to go back to the garage tomorrow.

I know I should have gone for a test drive first but I've had about 6 or 7 of these type of Peugeot's, so they are basically the same. I really only agreed to get this this car as it has digital radio & bluetooth.






No comments:

Post a Comment