Wednesday 3 April 2013

Day 1194 (03/04/2013)

Today I was not trying to just look cool driving in my snazzy sun glasses but I think I did.


I actually had set off in my car and then realised that I had left my glasses at home so had to wear my prescription sunglasses in order to make out those blurry shapes on the road or as you may know them, other road users.

I sometimes feel really old when I try to look at things more than about 5 foot away. I even try to sit in the chair that's nearer to the telly as otherwise I have to wear my glasses inside as well.

Busy day updating 17 laptops today, ready for another course, now just need to book one so that they are all paid for, then its all profit for them.

Looking forward to seeing Richard Herring tomorrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment