Tuesday 16 April 2013

Day 1206 (15/04/2013)

I'm really quite busy, which is annoying because there are many things I would like to do at the moment but things I must do first.

My wife's car has gone off to the garage at long last to be put right after the lady drove into her, so we are sharing cars at the moment. We could have had a courtesy car but quite frankly its nice to have some room on the drive and I'm sure we can survive with just the three cars for a few days.

I am very much looking forward to the time when we are retired and just have one car to think about. I shall gladly let my wife drive all of the time as she still enjoys driving whereas I hate it. It gets you from A to B but its not much fun always having to concentrate on sticking to the speed limit.




No comments:

Post a Comment